Peach's Place

Friday, April 20, 2007

life

I have a new love. It is life.
I love life.
It's cinnamony goodness is out of this world.
I come by this honest.
I can remember as a kid listening to my Dad go on and on about life. He would talk about commercials on TV that would say "It won't wilt when you pour on the milk". And he would say, "If it won't wilt, I don't want it."
We like mushy cereal. And, life gets mushy.
Raisin bran is good. Rice chex is good. But, life beats them all.
I love life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

I also love LIFE. I can't wait to get up in the morning. I love coffee. I like to read a verse in my Bible and think on it for the rest of the day. I love hymns and flowers. I love to see my husband talk to somebody about the Lord. I love our church people to call and tell us somebody got saved. I love to take the kids back and forth to work so I can talk with them. I love to buy patterns for a quarter. I love to sew stuff for others and see it actually fit them. I love to pick radishes and that's just what I'm going to do right now.

April 28, 2007 2:56 PM  
Blogger Senora Fuerte said...

Peach- the pattern is from Interweave Knits Spring 07. It's really fun and quick and not too complicated. I've really enjoyed it!

May 16, 2007 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home