Peach's Place

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Took A Turn

Ok, so I originally had this site pegged as a place to talk nice about my husband. I was neglecting it.
So, I figured if I was going to neglect something, it would be this site, with a different format.
I talk nice about my husband in every other part of my life, so I don't feel that I need to have one specific place for it. If I have to have one place where I talk nice about him, then that tells me that I'm not doing it enough. It should be a natural part of my life (which, it is). It shouldn't be something I have to remember to do everyday (because it is habit). But, I don't like the word habit.
Anyway, just wanted to explain why I changed what I'm talking about, here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home