Peach's Place

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sterilite Paper Organizer

I've been in the mood to scrapbook and stamp lately, but the thought of it tires me, bc all my stuff is in one big container and it is a hassle to drag it all out of the box, just for a few items at a time.
I finally broke down and bought the Sterilite Drawers from Wal-Mart that are 12x12 size, so you can put scrapbook paper in it. I had the choice between the white and clear or white and blue. I chose the white and blue. It goes well with my flippy lid boxes, which are also Sterilite. It all matches now, so it'll look nice and neat when I put it all together on a shelf somewhere (either in this house or when we move).

Just putting the paper in there, I had some room, so I stuck all my stamp pads in one drawer and then shorter cuts of paper in another drawer with my stickers pages.

I did a little more reorganizing with the stuff I already had and I like it so much better.

I wish I had bought the drawers a long time ago. $10 can save a major headache, yes??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some of the 12 by 12 clear sterilite organizer stuff. I like it. I like it a lot. (say the last two sentences in forest gump style, that's how I thought it when I wrote it)

August 05, 2006 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home