Peach's Place

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Liking this...

I like having 3 blogs. One is for fun, the other is a spiritual emphasis, and I haven't yet decided what this one is for. I like having 3, though.
They are all so different in operation.
I need prayers. I'm undertaking something that is going to take a lot of prayer, dedication, and self-control. It is going to be hard, but I already know it is going to be beneficial and the Lord is going to help me through it, bc I'm going to have to lean on Him only.
I'm also trying to remember to pray for my husband each day. This is something you'd think I'd remember to do, but I don't. I know that I want his prayers each day. I don't really know if he does or not. But, I want to pray for him each day.
He works hard for our family. Really hard. He tries his best to keep me happy. He does keep me happy. But, it isn't his job to keep me happy, really. It is my job to decide what my attitude is at all times, and how moody I can get. I can control that. He cannot, no matter how hard he tries. And I want to stop making him have to work so hard to do something that is really a lot easier for me to do.
Marriage emphasis?? I think that's a good one for this site.
I really love my husband (speak of the devil... he's calling me).... but I don't always show it. It doesn't reflect in my housework. It doesn't reflect in my cooking. I don't cook for him every night. That is really bad. But it's true. And he puts up with it without complaining.
I really want to change how I treat him. I imagine that if I were out working 10+ hours a day, that it would be really hard to come to nothing cooked. Nothing even remotely being prepared for me to eat. I don't know why he puts up with it, but he does. But, he shouldn't have to. So, that is another thing I intend to work on. Making sure he is fed 3 good meals a day. Without fail. Including me getting up and getting his breakfast (that's gonna be the hard one)... and having him a lunch prepared so he doesn't have to fend for himself by eating a yucky hotdog from the local convenience store. He likes them, but they aren't healthy. And I want him to stick around for a while. So, I need to make sure he is eating good.
That's all for now. I've done a lot of rambling, but I have some things I need to do if I'm going to turn over a new leaf. And sitting here isn't accomplishing a thing. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

oh...PS I have a 'few' too...but I keep them all here, in the same place. lololololol ;o)

January 13, 2006 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home