Peach's Place

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Swivel Sprayer

I broke down yesterday and purchased something on impulse. It was up by the checkout aisle at Wal-Mart and I thought, I wonder how great those things really are?? For $3... I decided it was worth my curiosity to just buy the thing.
It was a Swivel Sprayer. It's a sprayer nozzle that you put on the kitchen faucet and it swivels around the sink in any direction you point it. You can also adjust the pressure so that it pours out like a shower or just the regular way.
I really like it, because the way it worked before, the water would hit the bottom of the sink and would spatter all over the sink and counter. I've been living with this for over 2 years now and we're thinking of moving and I've just discovered that my life could have been a lot easier (as far as kitchen work goes).
Anyway, if it is only for a few months or for however much longer, it works a lot better, so... I'm glad I spent the $3.
If you're dealing with a cruddy water faucet, fix it with a swivel sprayer. You won't be sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home