Peach's Place

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Things I Love About My Husband

I love that he can fix anything car-related.
I love that he loves to stay home with the kids while I go out on my own for a little while to regain my sanity.
I love that he cooks the best biscuits in the world.
I love that he cooks the best chicken n' dumplin's in the world.
I love that he tells me I'm beautiful, when I'm feeling my ugliest.
I love that he gets great pleasure out of seeing me smile.
I love that he knows me so well... that he can predict my choices.
I love how he can make me feel so protected just by wrapping his arms around me.
I love how he doesn't get upset and yell, even when he has reason to.
I love that he lets me decide what we listen to in the car, and actually learns the songs and sings along with me.
I love how I'm the only girl he's ever kissed... or done anything more than that with. ~blush~
I love how he knows when I'm feeling down, and takes me shopping to cheer me up.
I love how he loves me... and how surprised he is that I could love him just as much.
I love how he grew up in a less than satisfactory home, yet rose above it to become something greater than being identified by his past.
I love how he decided at an early age that he wasn't going to be divorced, smoke, drink, or any of the other things he grew up around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home