Peach's Place

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Here are some pictures of my handsome DH!!

Here is my hunny playing Ping-Pong after church Sunday night. He doesn't really get into it, but it's something he and my little brother do together and they talk 'shop' and stuff. It's manly bonding.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here he is getting himself a glass of iced tea. Of course, Phoebe wanted some, also. He can't resist those big blue eyes very often!! LOL
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here he is giving Phoebe a 'goodbye' hug before he left for work Saturday night. She loves her daddy. I think the feeling is mutual. ;)
Image hosting by Photobucket

This is the first pic I took of him with the new camera. I love the shots I get of him while he's sitting in the driver's seat. I have at least 3 now. The difference with this one is that he has facial hair this time. I like his goatee. I'm going to miss it when he shaves it off.
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

My man has a beard, but every now and then it gets away from him and he has to shave it off and start over... and that's when I feel like I'm living with (and kissing) a stranger!

March 04, 2006 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home