Peach's Place

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Chart

Ok, I put this out last night for my husband to see this morning. To be perfectly honest... I didn't really expect him to see it at all. But, he did.

THE CHART

1-Time spent with your children
2-A clean house
3-An attractive wife
4-Well prepared meals
5-Time spent with others

A Clean House means:
clutter picked up
no dishes in the sink
living room/kitchen clean

Well prepared meal is:
hot dogs on paper plates

Time spent with children means:
play time
availability

Time spent with others is:
building friendships

An attractive wife is:
attractively dressed
relaxed
happy, rejoicing
strong character
affectionate

(he checked all on that one, except the make-up bc he likes me without it) LOL

He said it was hard and there were somethings he didn't quite understand. But, he filled it out just fine.
So now I have something to measure myself with.

1 Comments:

Blogger kt said...

I gave it to my H too. (although we've done a similiar one for both of us in the past) He numbered teh priorites but didn't 'define' them. lol

January 13, 2006 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home